Sunday 8 February 2009

M.I.A? ]:

Desires-ress isn't finding any drive to update. Anyone spice up my life please? Well, today's the 8th of feb. Which means that Valentines' day is only 6 days away! Had my readers been good boys / girls? Lil cupid angel will visit you tonight to find it out for Yours truly! Then lil cupid can decide for me to reward who in time to come! To say the truth, I'm feeling so moodless recently at home. I couldn't find any source of entertainment everynight. So, I'm kinda looking forward to Valentines', but I'm still finding someone to go out with. Although lots of people do wanna to accompany me, I can't find the suitable person though.

Maybe you guys could give me more comments about whether to continue blogging or just quit and heck care. (:



Caught this movie yesterday. It's rather funny but too dramatic. Overall, I wasted $10 for watching this. I think it'll be better if I bought pirated VCD from Msia to watch this. *Disappointed*


Desires-ress accept pictures of you guys. Any pictures you wanna send / show me would be accepted! (: *Cross heart* I won't show it to anyone except my lustful eyes. (: (Best if it's pictures of you guys' dick!) Haha!

2 comments:

  1. Hi...keep blogging up. anything...any topic..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hie keep bloggin man miss u lot XD

    tok more about that ^^

    ReplyDelete